Google EMEA travel & Conference grants for female Computer Scientists
As part of Google's ongoing commitment to encouraging women to excel in Computing and Technology, we are pleased to offer Google EMEA Travel & Conference Grants to encourage more female Computer Scientists to attend and participate in Conferences.
Award winners will be chosen from the applicant pool to receive:
- Free registration for the Conference
- Up to 1000 EUR towards travel costs (to be paid after the Conference)
To be eligible for a Conference Grant candidates must:
- Be a female working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or technical field relating to the Conference subject
- Have strong academic background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Attend the core days of the main Conference
How to apply
Tto apply by 1st March please submit this form https://services.google.com/fb/forms/travelgrants/ including your attached CV / resume (500MB max).
- subject heading 2012 Google EMEA Travel and conference grant + name of Conference you wish to attend
- your full name and e-mail address
- current address, contact phone number and copy of photo ID
- your CV
- 1 page statement (no more than 600 words) about why you wish to attend the Conference and why attending it is important to your research, work, and/or future career.